An adventure to push you to your limits!
Experience the thrill of climbing high on some world-famous gritstone edges and build trust with your friends.
A typical session involves:
- A walk in to the crag
- A chance to warm up and learn some climbing moves
- Kitting up with harnesses and helmets and safety brief
- Learning how to belay (keep each other safe on the ropes)
- Climbing two or three top-quality gritstone routes and belay for your friends
What you will need:
- Waterproof coat
- Waterproof trousers or spare trousers
- Any medicine you would need to have with you for this kind of activity
Please note: for all of the above, please bring old/tough items that can take a battering!
Maximum group size: 6 participants. Groups must have an accompanying adult who does not count towards the maximum number. We normally have a minimum group number of 6 participants but if you would like to climb with a smaller group, please get in touch. Please also get in touch if you would like to book multiple groups.
All sessions involve a day out in the Peak District so come dressed warmly, ready for the elements.